Do you have something interesting to say?
We can’t wait to hear it!
If you have an interesting story and you want to get your voice heard, My Bitcoin News will gladly facilitate!
We accept relevant, up to date, and well-written pieces and publish them after putting them through editorial.
Requirements for publications:
- Relevancy – My Bitcoin News is a media outlet focused on Bitcoin news, Cryptocurrency news, and everything associated with blockchain technology.
- Timing – Unless you are submitting an opinionated story on a relevant matter, your story needs to be up to date.
- Engagement – Before submitting your story, ask yourself whether you’d read it. We aim to engage with our audience and spark their interest, so please make sure your story has a flair to it.
- Objectivity – Your story needs to be entirely objective and lack any advertising attempts. My Bitcoin News has a separate advertising section where you can explore the options for sponsored content.
- Grammar – While My Bitcoin News will run your story through editorial prior to posting it, we won’t go as far as to rewrite unpolished or poorly written content. Please make sure the piece is properly proofread.
We tend to go through submissions on a daily basis and if your story has caught our attention, you are likely to see it posted on
While we do our best to stay in touch and provide feedback, it’s not always possible to respond in a timely manner. If your story hasn’t been published in 2 days and you haven’t heard from us, assume we’ve discovered reasons for its unsuitability.
You can submit your stories in a basic MS Word format or (preferably) through a Google Doc file.